Online Utility Bill Payment
The City of New Port Richey has changed utility billing systems. Your online utility bill payment is now accessible at NPRUtility.org.
If you have not yet registered, please do so below. For additional assistance, consult the online utility bill payment registration guide or call The Billing and Collection Department at (727) 853-1061.
Register Your Online Account:
1. Select ‘Register’
2. Fill in the required fields and click save
3. Under the Utility Billing tab, select ‘Link to Account’
4. Enter your account number and customer ID (from your bill) and select ‘Submit’
Note: If your account number is not 5 digits, add preceding zeros (i.e. 1234 becomes 01234)
5. Access the Account Summary by selecting your account number
6. Select ‘Pay Now’ under the Current Balance section
7. Select ‘Add to Cart’ and proceed to the checkout
8. Select ‘Enroll’ if you would like to sign up for automatic payments, or select ‘Continue’ to proceed
9. Select ‘Continue’ to proceed with your payment
10. Enter your payment information and select ‘Make Payment’
11. Payment is confirmed