The New Port Richey Recreation and Aquatic Center Summer Camp is a 7-week program running from Monday, June 13th – Friday, July 29th, 2022. Campers will experience fun activities including games, sports, swimming, arts and crafts, field trips, movies, and much more!
Registration for Residents of New Port Richey interested in our 7-week program will be available IN-PERSON ONLY beginning Monday, April 11th, 2022 and will continue until all spaces are full. (please see note below)**
Non-Resident Registration is available IN-PERSON ONLY beginning Monday, April 18th, 2022 and will continue until all spaces are full.
Each selected week must be paid for at the time of registration. Any weeks not paid for during this process may NOT be available to you later.
- Weekly Rate Per Child: $70.00 (resident)
- Weekly Rate Per Child: $85.00 (non-resident)
Accepted methods of payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, cash and/or check will be accepted.
**Please note: To be eligible for the resident rate for our summer camp program you must live inside the incorporated city limits of New Port Richey.
Camper Eligibility Requirements:
- Be at least 5 years of age and no older than 12 years old.
- Be able to use the restroom without assistance.
- Be able to follow directions from our camp staff and perform routine daily tasks without one-on-one guidance.
Campers Should Bring:
- Non-refrigerated lunch
- Socks & Sneakers
- Open-toed shoes, sandals, and Crocs are not allowed
- Swim suit
- Swim days and field trips will be communicated ahead of time
Need more information?
If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 727-841-4560.
We can also be reached by email at SheldonC@cityofnewportrichey.org.