The New Port Richey Parks and Recreation department takes the health and well-being of our residents and team member seriously, and is committed to following current Florida Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines. The following dates and planned activities for our summer camp program are all subject to change. We will do our best to notify our residents if changes were to occur.
The New Port Richey Recreation and Aquatic Center Summer Camp is a 7-week program running from Monday, June 15th – Friday, July 31st, 2020. Campers will experience fun activities including games, sports, swimming, arts and crafts, field trips, movies, and much more!
- Registration for Residents of New Port Richey interested in our 7-week program will be available ONLINE ONLY beginning Monday, April 20th, 2020 and will continue until all spaces are full. (please see note below)**
- General Registration is available ONLINE ONLY beginning Monday, April 27th, 2020 and will continue until all spaces are full.
**Please note: To be eligible for the resident rate for our summer camp program you must live inside the incorporated city limits of New Port Richey.
What you need to know/do before registration:
IMPORTANT: Before beginning the registration process, please be sure your account is created and/or up to date. Be sure to add all family members to your account and also make sure the information for each member is correct. After registering, please remember to complete each of the three summer camp forms, for each camper, which are listed below and email them to Hechtd@cityofnewportrichey.org.
Each selected week must be paid for at the time of registration. Any weeks not paid for during this process may NOT be available to you later.
- Weekly Resident Rate Per Child: $55.00, Weekly Non-Resident Rate Per Child: $65.00
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover will be accepted.
Please click the link below which will take you to our Summer Camp registration website:
To participate, a child must:
- Be at least 5 years of age and no older than 12 years old.
- Be able to use the restroom without assistance.
- Be able to follow directions from our camp staff and perform routine daily tasks without one-on-one guidance.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic staff availability for answering phone calls in a timely manner may be limited, however, please feel free to call us at 727-841-4560, leave a message, and our friendly staff will return your calls as quickly as possible.
Or we can also be reached by email at email@example.com.