5939 Main Street
We transform lives with a curriculum that improves literacy, engages community, advances knowledge and sparks creative expression. Our curriculum includes participatory classes, individualized research assistance, innovative technology, relevant resources, and inspiring experiences that measurably empower our community.
COVID-19 Operating Changes (as of Jan. 2022)
Monday, Thursday, and Friday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday and Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
The Library is promoting wellness by offering:
- Computer use by appointment only (stations are sanitized after use)
- Meeting room reservations are currently unavailable due to building renovations.
- Donations (books, DVDs, CDs, etc.) are currently suspended
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the Library
- Library express lockers are available to pick up books and other media
- The book drop is available for no-contact returns
- DVDs and other media may be returned at the drive-thru dropbox
- A personal shopper service is available by request
- Virtual resources including streaming music, television and movies are available for free with a NPRPL card or a virtual eCard
- Those with medical conditions may also contact the library about the Books By Mail services
For more information about your account, or questions about library services and resources, please call (727) 853-1279.
Welcome to the New Port Richey Public Library!
Media Catalog - Search for a book, article, or electronic resource
Wireless Printing - Access wireless printing or download to app
Library Director, Andrea Figart
Andrea, or Andi, brings several years of library experience to her role as the Director of the New Port Richey Public Library. If you have any concerns or a even a compliment, Andi is the one to tell!
Systems & Services Librarian, Stephanie Jones
Stephanie provides technical expertise, day-to-day administration and broad support for library hardware and software solutions; manages electronic resources; updates and developed adult collections in all formats; and serves as volunteer coordinator.
Member Support Librarian, Jeff McGill
Jeff provides frontline support to members and supervision to the Member Support Team. He answers research and reference questions, provides assistance with computers/mobile devices and library resources, and addresses member account and access issues.
Youth Education Librarian, Jessica Meredith
Jessica creates a curriculum and collection that reflects the needs of our community's youth, ranging from infants through high school. Jessica develops innovative programming throughout the year and leads the Summer Library Challenge, and provides outreach to youth and families in our community.
Interested in joining the Library Advisory Board?
We currently have one alternate seat available for a City of New Port Richey resident.
Learn more here.