Updates for our Area:
- We remain in a Tropical Storm Warning
- Potential for 58-73 MPH Wind Threat
- Tropical Force Winds through 8PM Thursday
- Water has been pushed out of the coast and river while the hurricane is to our south
- Potential for 4-6 ft. Storm Surge after the hurricane advances north/east of our area
- Potential for 6-10” of rain with a maximum of a possible 15” inland portions of County
- Moderate Risk of Flash Flooding
Make sure you are ready for this year’s storm season by downloading Pasco County’s Disaster Preparedness Guide here!
Learn how to make a hurricane disaster plan for your pets here!