Due to the impacts associated with Hurricane Idalia, the City will be extending hours for the collections of yard debris. Crews will be collecting yard debris Monday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. & Saturdays from 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Program Guidelines will remain the same:
- Place debris on the right-of-way closest to the street, or in the alley
- Debris should not interfere with any sidewalks, residential property, stormwater drainage, or vehicular traffic, and must be kept away from telephone poles and low hanging wires
- Do not tie, bag, or mix debris with anything other than yard debris
- Debris must be cut into length of less than six (6) feet
- Tree trunks may not be greater than eight (8) inches in diameter