COVID-19 VACCINATION DRIVE-THRU: PRIORITY GROUPS (65+)
The Florida Department of Health in Pasco County has begun offering vaccinations to seniors age 65 and older by appointment only.
Pasco County residence is not required, but snowbirds must remain in Pasco County for their second round (28 days after the first appointment).
Additional locations will be announced when more vaccine and vaccinators become available.
HOW TO GET VACCINATED
- You must be age 65 or older and you must remain in Pasco County to receive your second round shot, 28 days after your first appointment.
- Download and complete the Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Consent Form and bring it to your appointment in order to be vaccinated.
- Register for a specific appointment time:
- Sears – Gulfview Square Mall, 9409 US Hwy. 19, Port Richey, FL
- Appointments are available Mon–Fri, Jan. 4–8 from 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Registration will open 24 hours prior to the day in which you would like to an schedule an appointment. (e.g. If you would like to schedule an appointment for Tuesday, Jan. 5 at 2:00 pm, registration for that will be available on Monday, Jan. 4 at 2:00 pm.)
- Bring your completed consent form, confirmation number and a valid ID to your appointment. If you are unable to print your consent form, a consent form will be provided at your appointment. If you are unable to print your registration ticket, please write down your registration confirmation number and bring it to your appointment.
Appointments are available from 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm. (An appointment is required. See link above.)
Vaccines will not be distributed to anyone without an appointment.
This is a drive-thru only. Please follow prompts on-site and do not exit your vehicle unless asked to do so by staff.
PLEASE NOTE: You cannot register over the phone or by email, and you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine at any of the health department locations.
You will need to bring the following to your appointment:
- Completed Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Consent Form
- Registration confirmation number
- Valid form of identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- Print and keep Emergency Use Authorization and Notice of Privacy Practices
***Due to the limited supply of vaccines that Pasco County Health Department has received, we have not scheduled any vaccination clinics after Friday, Jan. 8, 2021.
Please go to http://bit.ly/PascoCOVID-19Vaccine to find out when more vaccination clinics are scheduled and to register through the Eventbrite registration system when more vaccine is available. These slots fill up quickly, but please be assured that when we receive more vaccine, more clinics will be scheduled and more locations will be available throughout Pasco County.
REMIDER: We are not taking appointments through email or phone calls at this time. We are not providing vaccinations at our Pasco County Health Department locations, and you can only receive a vaccination through appointment at a scheduled vaccination clinic.
The Pasco County Health Department is committed to providing the COVID-19 vaccine to each priority group as well as the general public as quickly as possible. There are LIMITED spots for registration, and we apologize if they are “sold out” quickly. You must be registered to receive the vaccine. We are not able to take “walk-ups” at this time. The only location we are holding vaccination clinics, at this time, is at the old Sears location at Gulf View Square Mall, 9409 US Hwy. 19, Port Richey, FL.