New Port Richey, a comfortable town with a distinct old Florida feel, has long been known as the "Gateway to Tropical Florida". The City is the focal point for over 250,000 West Pasco County residents. Connected to the Gulf of Mexico, New Port Richey possesses several strategic assets that make the area perfect for many economic opportunities:
- Diverse and affordable commercial rental space ranging from $6.00 to $12.00 per square foot, close to downtown.
- Strong workforce, servicing both the construction and the health care service sectors.
- High traffic count corridors, connecting to much of Tampa Bay.
- Spacious public parks with plenty of free parking, including a $14 million recreation and aquatics center.
- Proximity to Tampa: New Port Richey is one of the many burgeoning bedroom communities spreading across Pasco County at a record pace.
These are just few of the reasons that make New Port Richey an excellent opportunity for business growth and development. Exciting things are happening in downtown New Port Richey!